MindShare’s Approach to Training
1. We offer facilitation and guidance to client organizations in a range of training programmes that, among others, include:
• Leadership Development
• Interviewing Skills
• Performance Planning & Goal Setting
• Goal Setting, Appraisal and Counselling skills
• Managerial Effectiveness
• Team Building
• Communication Skills
• Personal Effectiveness
• Time Management
• Competency Mapping
• Assessment and Development Centre
• Performance Management
• Interpersonal Skills
• 360 • appraisal
• Evaluation of Training
• Negotiation Skills
• Coaching and Mentoring Skills
• Career Transition
• Personality Assessment through MBTI
• Conflict Management and Leadership
2. We have expertise in helping organizations conceptualize, design, implement & evaluate the entire training process including need identification, training policy & strategy and evaluation of training as illustrated in the “Integrated Training System & Processes” Diagram.
3. We customize training programmes to fit the needs and requirements of client organizations and ensure that the inputs provided fit the true and genuine needs of the participants.
4. We use a range of training methods to generate participant involvement and collective learning. Training methods are chosen to fit the participant profile and the learning objectives.
• Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
• NATRSS – Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour
• Bhartiya International Ltd.
• Save the Children, UK
• CMC Ltd.
• Metzeler Automotive Profiles Pvt. Ltd.
• RICO Auto Industries Ltd.
• Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD)
• International Management Institute (IMI)
• Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
• Life Insurance Corporation Ltd.
• Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
• Bharat Electricals Limited
• Oil India Ltd.
• J. K. Group of Industries
• National Hydro-Electric Power Corporation Ltd.
• Gutenberg Communications
• Fabindia Overseas Ltd
• Magotteaux Industries Ltd